3D Guy Motion Analysis Specialist
Level 1 Certification
Phoenix, AZ – February 8, 9 2016
(Please note the new date above!)
$995 – Only 6 Spaces Available
This two day course is designed to teach the participants how to interpret and analyze the practical 3D kinematics of the golf swing.
The course will start out with the basic biomechanics and kinematic principles necessary to understand and interpret the 3D reports created by the AMM3D Golf Swing Motion Analysis System. After these necessary principles have been discussed, each participant will have his/her own swing captured on the AMM3D system and have it analyzed by Dr. Phil Cheetham. The analysis will be explained by Dr. Cheetham and discussed with all attendees. A practical understanding of the AMM3D graphs and TPI 3D reports will be attained.
The session will be in Phoenix after the Waste Management Phoenix Open. A maximum of 6 golfers will be in the session. The swings of three attendees will be captured on day 1 and three on day 2.
Each participant will receive their 3D avatar and swings with a copy of the 3D Analyzer Software for Windows, so bring your Windows computer!
In order to attain the certification, a quiz will be administered the week after the course and successful participants will be awarded the:
- 3D Guy Motion Analysis Specialist Level 1 Certificate
- 3D Guy Motion Analysis Specialist Level 1 Certification logo to put on your website, Facebook page, Twitter or other social media.
Preparatory study material will be provided at least two weeks before the course. The course will include:
- Basic kinematics principles necessary for 3D Analysis of the Swing
- displacement, velocity, acceleration, linear and angular concepts
- 6DOF Body Posture and Motion
- Pelvis, ribcage – sway, thrust, lift, bend, side bend and turn
- Throughout the swing and at address, top, impact and finish
- Wrist release action both standard and full 3D:
- Set/release, flexion/extension, radial/ulnar deviation and supination/pronation.
- The Full Kinematic Sequence including:
- Transition and downswing, acceleration and deceleration of body segments
- Joint actions and stretch shorten cycle of muscle
- X-Factor Stretch, Shoulder Adduction Stretch and Wrist Release Stretch
- Interpretation of AMM3D graphs and TPI 3D reports
- Understanding of PGA tour pro data values and ranges
- Simple corrections with 3D motion biofeedback
Location: The certification will be held at the Legacy Golf Club in Phoenix, Arizona. Click here to learn more about the resort.
Time: Monday 8am to 5pm, Tuesday 8am to 3pm